This months Keto Krate featured low carb Paleo Wraps, which are great for breakfast burritos, sandwich wraps and so much more. I decided to use these wraps to recreate a low carb version of one of my favorite appetizers, avocado spring rolls! This recipe is quick, easy and delicious! I hope you all enjoy these as much as I did!
Pancakes used to be one of my all time favorites before switching to keto, so I knew finding a good low carb pancake recipe would helpful when/if the craving popped up! I tried a few recipes, and ended up changing, and adding things until I discovered the perfect consistency and taste.
Staying on track during the holidays
It’s been said that the average American consumes a whopping 4,500 calories during the tradition Thanksgiving meal alone. I used to give myself a “holiday pass”, to eat whatever I wanted, in the name of “tradition”. I now realize that those choices would eventually spill over to days, weeks, even years of poor eating. The key to success for me is consistency, and being prepared with keto friendly options.
This recipe includes two things that I’m a big fan of; crock-pots and chili! I love being able to quickly toss some fresh ingredients into the slow cooker in the morning, and have a nice and easy dinner in the evening. I hope you all enjoy this recipe, and be sure to let me know what you think!
I finally decided to try making Fathead Pizza after seeing so many positive reviews! Pizza is my husbands favorite foods, so I always look for great low carb pizza recipes! Here is the final product…
This is one of my favorite keto recipes, I make it at least once a week. If you are missing potatoes in your diet this is a great replacement, you may never want another potato again!
Tuscan Keto Chicken – Keto Karma Recipe
Hey guys! I love this recipe SO much that I wanted to share it with you! This is a keto-friendly, low carb, delicious dish! Give it a try and let me know what you think! It’s definately my favorite keto meal! Subscribe if you’d like to follow my weekly keto related updates and weigh-in videos! New videos every Sunday!
Serving Size: 4 Cooking Time: 20-25 Mins Calories Per Serving: 536 (With 5oz Chicken Breast) 6 G of Carbs (5.5 Net) 36 G of Fat 51 G of Protein
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 Ounces of Goat Cheese
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 Cup of minced Yellow Onion
- 8 Tablespoons of Grass-fed, Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Dry White Cooking Wine
- 1/4 Cup of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Sun-dried Tomato Halves, sliced. (Approx. 1.25 OZ)
- 6-8 Fresh Basil, chopped.
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Coat each breast lightly with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for approximately 15-25 mins depending on the thickness and size of each chicken breast. (Internal temp of 165F) ==5 minutes before the chicken breasts are done cooking,
- Add 1 Oz of goat cheese to each breast, then close the grill lid so the cheese can soften.
- Combine 1 TBS of butter with 1/4 cup onions and 4 freshly pressed garlic cloves in a pan.
- Simmer until onion and garlic are cooked.
- Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/4 cup of Dry white cooking wine to the onion and garlic, stir together and simmer to reduce mixture by almost half. (4-5 mins)
- Cube/slice remaining 7 TBS of cold butter and add to the sauce, little by little.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and let simmer for (2-3 mins) as you lower the heat, so that the sauce doesn't break.
- Add fresh chopped basil. Toss around in the sauce, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove chicken breasts topped with goat cheese from the grill, plate, and spoon tuscan sauce equally on each breast.
Enjoy with a side of zucchini noodles, or cauliflower garlic mashed potatoes!
PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS RECIPE IN FULL ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE WITHOUT PROPER ACCREDITATION. THANK YOU!
This was my first cauliflower crust pizza, and boy was it amazing! My husband is a picky eater and he absolutely loved this recipe! Give it a try, you’ll be happy you did!