Major milestone reached during this update! So excited to share it with all of you! Thank you so much for the love and support!
Some of my favorite keto items at Safeway! Enjoy!
14 Weeks on Keto and I feel AMAZING! I talked about something that was rather emotional for me, but everything worked out! Thanks for watching!
Tuscan Keto Chicken – Keto Karma Recipe
Hey guys! I love this recipe SO much that I wanted to share it with you! This is a keto-friendly, low carb, delicious dish! Give it a try and let me know what you think! It’s definately my favorite keto meal! Subscribe if you’d like to follow my weekly keto related updates and weigh-in videos! New videos every Sunday!
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 Ounces of Goat Cheese
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 Cup of minced Yellow Onion
- 8 Tablespoons of Grass-fed, Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Dry White Cooking Wine
- 1/4 Cup of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Sun-dried Tomato Halves, sliced. (Approx. 1.25 OZ)
- 6-8 Fresh Basil, chopped.
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Coat each breast lightly with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for approximately 15-25 mins depending on the thickness and size of each chicken breast. (Internal temp of 165F) ==5 minutes before the chicken breasts are done cooking,
- Add 1 Oz of goat cheese to each breast, then close the grill lid so the cheese can soften.
- Combine 1 TBS of butter with 1/4 cup onions and 4 freshly pressed garlic cloves in a pan.
- Simmer until onion and garlic are cooked.
- Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/4 cup of Dry white cooking wine to the onion and garlic, stir together and simmer to reduce mixture by almost half. (4-5 mins)
- Cube/slice remaining 7 TBS of cold butter and add to the sauce, little by little.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and let simmer for (2-3 mins) as you lower the heat, so that the sauce doesn't break.
- Add fresh chopped basil. Toss around in the sauce, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove chicken breasts topped with goat cheese from the grill, plate, and spoon tuscan sauce equally on each breast.
Enjoy with a side of zucchini noodles, or cauliflower garlic mashed potatoes!
PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS RECIPE IN FULL ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE WITHOUT PROPER ACCREDITATION. THANK YOU!
Wow…100+ subscribers, thank you so much! Check out my video below to see my 13 week update!
This was my first cauliflower crust pizza, and boy was it amazing! My husband is a picky eater and he absolutely loved this recipe! Give it a try, you’ll be happy you did!
Some of my favorite items from Whole Foods that are all Keto friendly!
Weigh in, Keto Spotlight and More! Check it out!
Hey everyone! Protein is very important and some days I’m in a hurry or need a quick, low calorie option for additional protein. After trying multiple brands, I found one that I really like that has ZERO carbs! Check out my review below! I hope you all have a great weekend!