Keto Twice Baked Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
This is one of my go to Keto recipes. The whole family enjoys the savory flavors, you won't miss the potatoes at all!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 9 people
- 6 slices bacon or small bag of precooked bacon bits.
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- To make this recipe extra creamy, add 1 tbs of heavy whipping cream when adding ingredients, this will add 11 calories per serving to the macros listed.
Fry the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate. Allow to cool and then chop.
Core the cauliflower and chop the florets into small pieces.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, boil the cauliflower until soft. 15-18 minutes for a chunkier texture or 20-22 minutes for a super smooth texture.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, green onions, garlic powder, and two-thirds of the bacon.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Drain cauliflower well, then pour the cauliflower over the cream cheese mixture in the bowl. Mash with a potato masher or whisk until it is the consistency of your liking. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread the cauliflower mixture evenly in a 3 qt. casserole dish. Top with the cheddar cheese and remaining bacon.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Calories: 230kcal | Total Carbs: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Fiber: 2g | Net Carbs: 4g