Keto Twice Baked Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
This is one of my go to Keto recipes. The whole family enjoys the savory flavors, you won't miss the potatoes at all!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 9 people
- 1 large cauliflower
- 4 oz. full fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream6 slices of bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup full fat cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder / or 1-2 cloves of fresh pressed garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make this recipe extra creamy, add 1 tbs of heavy whipping cream when adding ingredients, this will add 11 calories per serving to the macros listed.
Fry 6 pieces of bacon. (Tip: You can use bacon bits if you're in a hurry!)
Cut out stem and core from cauliflower, and chop into small pieces.
Cook cauliflower in a large pot of boiling salted water until cauliflower is tender. (15-20mins)
Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, parmesan cheese and 4 pieces of chopped fully cooked bacon. (Add optional heavy whipping cream for a creamier consistency)
Drain cauliflower well, then pour over top of the ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Mash with potato masher/mixing whisk, until the consistency is to your liking.
Spread evenly in a medium-sized (8x8) casserole dish.
Top with cheddar cheese and two pieces of chopped bacon.
Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350F/180C
Calories: 230kcal | Total Carbs: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Fiber: 2g | Net Carbs: 4g