This is one of my favorite keto recipes, I make it at least once a week. If you are missing potatoes in your diet this is a great replacement, you may never want another potato again!
Keto Twice Baked Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
- 1 large cauliflower
- 4 oz. full fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream6 slices of bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup full fat cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder / or 1-2 cloves of fresh pressed garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make this recipe extra creamy, add 1 tbs of heavy whipping cream when adding ingredients, this will add 11 calories per serving to the macros listed.
- Fry 6 pieces of bacon. (Tip: You can use bacon bits if you're in a hurry!)
- Cut out stem and core from cauliflower, and chop into small pieces.
- Cook cauliflower in a large pot of boiling salted water until cauliflower is tender. (15-20mins)
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, parmesan cheese and 4 pieces of chopped fully cooked bacon. (Add optional heavy whipping cream for a creamier consistency)
- Drain cauliflower well, then pour over top of the ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Mash with potato masher/mixing whisk, until the consistency is to your liking.
- Spread evenly in a medium-sized (8x8) casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese and two pieces of chopped bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350F/180C