PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES • COOK TIME: 40 MINUTES • YIELD: 16 SERVINGS
Delicious and simple keto brownies from Simply Keto
Serve these warm and moist brownies as is or top them with whipped cream or a scoop of sugar-free vanilla ice cream.
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips (I use Lily’s)
Optional: Confectioners’-style Swerve sweetener, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Add the cream cheese, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Dust with sweetener, if desired, then cut into 2-inch squares.
CALORIES: 96 | FAT: 8.6 g | PROTEIN: 2.7 g | TOTAL CARBS: 8 g | NET CARBS: 1.7 g