These pumpkin pie bites have all of the flavors of a delicious pumpkin pie, and are made with 6 simple, keto-friendly and dairy-free ingredients. Take one or two out of the freezer and allow them to thaw for about 5-10 minutes for the perfect consistency. These are sure to satisfy your pumpkin-spiced sweet tooth. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp brown Swerve
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp granulated Swerve optional
- Mix all ingredients together until well incorporated. Place bowl in the freezer for about 20 minutes so batter is firm but not frozen.
- Prepare a small baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. Scoop 1 tbsp of batter and roll in between your hands to form a ball. If desired, roll ball in granulated swerve and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Store any leftovers in the freezer and allow to them to thaw for a few minuites before eating.