Now that Simply Keto has released, I want to give you guys a quick overview of everything that I have included in the book!
Inside, you’ll find
• helpful advice for starting keto – everything I implemented to get started, as well as a simple and easy to understand breakdown of what keto is and how it works.
• grocery shopping tips and lists
• keto and weight loss FAQs – this section covers all of your most asked questions.
• more than 100 easy recipes
• a structured 30-day meal plan, as well as restaurant meal recommendations by type.
• guidance for living and thriving with the ketogenic lifestyle and more!
On top of everything listed above, Simply Keto is filled with inspiration, encouragement and my personal story and struggles to lose weight. I talk about mindset change, loving yourself and digging deep to know that you truly can change your life for the better.
I truly hope this book helps and encourages everyone who reads it.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support!
Lots of love,
Today I’m sharing one of my favorite recipes from my new book, Simply Keto. This recipe is called Pop Pop’s Peanut Butter Bites. These delicious bites remind me of peanut butter cups, but the great thing about this recipe is that there’s no need for special molds or sugar! Only 6 simple ingredients, and ready to eat in less than an hour! Enjoy…
Pop Pop’s Peanut Butter Bites
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES, PLUS 40 MINUTES TO CHILL • COOK TIME: 1 MINUTE YIELD: 10 BITES
(2 PER SERVING)
- Line a plate or small rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter, sweetener, almond flour and vanilla until smooth.
- Form the peanut butter mixture into 10 small balls and place them on the parchment-lined plate. Place the plate in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, place the chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave until fully melted, about 45 seconds.
- Add the MCT oil to the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer. Dip the balls one at a time into the melted chocolate. Use a spoon to gently roll the balls in the chocolate until they’re fully covered. Place the chocolate-coated balls on the parchment paper–lined plate.
- Place the chocolate-coated balls in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes, until the chocolate is solid. Store extras in a zip-top plastic bag in the freezer for up to 6 months.
CALORIES: 122 | FAT: 10.8 g | PROTEIN: 4.2 g | TOTAL CARBS: 7 g | NET CARBS: 2.6 g
Lots of love,
This recipe includes two things that I’m a big fan of, easy crock-pot (and Instant Pot) meals and chili! I love being able to quickly toss some fresh ingredients into the slow cooker in the morning, and have a nice and easy dinner in the evening. This recipe is on a weekly rotation in our house, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Also, if you have an instant pot, you can make this chili in as little as 40 minutes – instructions are listed below!