This Raspberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake is a perfect example of how swapping a few simple ingredients allows you to enjoy the foods you love, while living a ketogenic, sugar-free lifestyle. Using a traditional cheesecake recipe as a guideline, I was able to replace all refined sugar with Whole Earth Erythritol.
Erythritol is a great substitute because it has virtually no glycemic index, zero net carbs and zero calories! In addition to making this sugar-free, I used almond flour to create a delicious crumb crust, making this recipe gluten-free, too!
To top it off, I love to include a raspberry swirl for a hint of raspberry with a decorative and bright top. It’s such a pretty cheesecake to include as a dessert at get-togethers and for the holidays. It does have a long cook time, but there’s only about 15 minutes of prep time. You’ll be surprised at how simple this cheese cake is to make!
How To Make Raspberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake
Start by preheating the oven and then butter the bottom of a 9-9.5″ springform pan. Next, combine the almond flour, melted butter, Erythritol, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and salt in a small bowl. Press crust mixture into the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Bake crust for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove pan from oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees.
Now you’ll make the cheesecake. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and erythritol until fluffy, for about 3 minutes. Add the sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla then mix until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined. Make sure that you do not over-blend the mixture! Pour it over the baked almond flour crust.
Next, make the raspberry swirl topping. It’s optional, but it really gives this cheesecake an amazing flavor!
Bake the cheesecake for 1 hour. The cake should look slightly wobbly in the center still, that’s okay! It will set as it cools. To minimize cracks on top of the cheesecake, try not to open the oven as the cheesecake is cooking.
Let it cool in the fridge for 4-6 hours from removing it from the springform pan. If your cheesecake cracks on top, you can smooth the top with a warm spatula for a quick and easy repair.
Raspberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake
Almond Flour Crust
Raspberry Swirl (Optional)
- 4 oz raspberries
- 1 tbsp Whole Earth Erythritol or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Almond Flour Crust
- Combine almond flour, melted butter, Erythritol, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and salt in a small bowl.
- Butter the bottom of a 9-9.5" springform pan. Press crust mixture into the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and erythritol until fluffy, for about 3 minutes.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla then mix until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined. (Tip: Don't over-blend)
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the baked almond flour crust.
Raspberry Swirl (Optional Step)
- Process raspberries in a food processor until smooth, about 30 seconds. Pass puree through a fine sieve into a small bowl.
- Add erythritol to the seeded raspberry puree. Mix well, and then transfer puree to a ziplock bag. Cut a small corner off the ziplock bag to use for piping.
- Pipe teaspoon sized dots of the raspberry sauce on top of the cheesecake. With a wooden skewer or toothpick, swirl the sauce into filling. To make raspberry swirls, pipe dots onto the cheesecake in a circle, pull wooden toothpick in swirls through the sauce.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour. The cake should look slightly wobbly in the center still, but it will set as it cools. To minimize cracks, try not to open the oven as the cheesecake is cooking.
- Remove cake from oven and let come to room temp for at least one hour.
- Let cool in the fridge for at least 4-6 hours, then run a knife around the edge of the cake before removing from springform pan. If your cheesecake cracks, smooth the top with a warm spatula for a quick and easy repair!
This Raspberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake is so good! I hope you love it as much as my family does. You’ll find lots more desserts recipes here. Another crowd pleaser is always these keto brownies. Yum!