Today, I’ve teamed up with one of my favorite brands, Whole Earth Sweetener (a sugar free, natural, and non-gmo stevia based sweetener) to bring you a delicious keto chocolate peanut butter smoothie recipe for the hot summer days ahead!
For this smoothie recipe, I used Whole Earth’s Stevia and Monk Fruit blend. This blend is the same blend found in single serve pouches. You can also find it in this larger jar.
Creamy peanut butter, salty peanuts, and cocoa powder come together with the sweet stevia and monk fruit blend to create an indulgent treat that you’ll definitely look forward to having again.
This smoothie is quick and easy to make, with only 6 simple ingredients and ready in only 5 minutes. Simply add all of the ingredients into a blender cup, and blend until smooth.
For an ever bigger treat, you can top your smoothie with whipped cream, shaved chocolate, or a drizzle of peanut butter (not included in macros or carbs). Another sweet treat you’re sure to enjoy on a hot summer day are these Iced Coffee Popsicles. Yum!
- 1.5 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup shelled and salted peanuts
- 2-3 tbsp Whole Earth Stevia and Monk Fruit Blend to taste
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses and, If desired, top with keto-friendly whipped cream, shaved chocolate or drizzle in peanut butter (Not calculated in macros). Enjoy!