Today I’m sharing a delicious and versatile recipe from my second book, Beyond Simply Keto. You can serve this Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip straight from the slow cooker to keep it warm. Or if you prefer, you can transfer it to a serving platter with keto cheddar crackers, celery sticks, cucumber slices, mushrooms, or pork rinds.
One thing I love about this dip is that if there are any leftovers, the dip can be used so many different ways. Spread it over chicken or stuff the dip into mushrooms and bake. Use it in an omelet with your favorite keto veggies. You can even use it as a topping for zucchini noodles for a quick and easy lunch or weeknight dinner!
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- 1 lb fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve directly from the slow cooker, or transfer to a serving dish.
This recipe couldn’t be easier or quicker to prepare before throwing it all in the crock pot. All you have to do is finely chop fresh spinach and chop up some artichoke hearts, onions, and garlic. Cut the cream cheese into 1-inch pieces.
Place all of the ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker, and stir to thoroughly combine. Cover the crock pot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
You can serve this spinach artichoke dip straight from the slow cooker to keep it warm, or you can transfer it to a serving platter.