Sometimes at the end of the day, all I want is something sweet. These Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies never disappoint. The cookies are crunchy on the outside and chewy and soft on the inside. The delicate macadamia nuts compliment the sweetness of the white chocolate chips.
This recipe is simple and will be ready in just a half an hour. You’ll need a food processor to help make sure that the dry are combined to a powdered-like consistency. (Don’t forget! Only half of the macadamia nuts will go in with the almond flour; you’ll want to keep the other half whole.) Next you add the wet ingredients and mix well. The last step is to gently fold the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips into the batter.
I like to drop the cookie dough onto silicon mats because a very even baking surface so your Keto White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies will perfectly brown on the bottom. If you don’t have silicon mats, no problem. Parchment paper will work just as well.
- food processor
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large food processor, combine almond flour and ½ cup macadamia nuts. Process together until macadamia nuts are a fine powder.
- Add baking powder and Swerve and pulse to combine.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and coconut oil and process until a dough forms and everything is mixed together.
- Chop the remaining ½ cup of macadamia nuts. Fold in the nuts and white chocolate chips to the dough.
- Prepare 2 cookie sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Using your hands, roll each mound of dough into a ball and flatten into a disk that is about ½ inch thick. Space cookies at least 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove the cookies from oven and transfer to a cooling rack. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.
I know it’s hard to wait once the cookies come out of the oven, but make sure to let them cool. You want the cookies to firm up. Even though 15 minutes of cooling time might seem like forever, the cookies will still be warm.
What are your favorite types of cookies? My Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are the next recipe you’ll want to try. They taste like Reese’s!