Look no more, you’ve found the most delicious keto peanut butter cookie recipe! These cookies have the most amazing consistency and a delicious peanut butter flavor. Ready in only 22 mins, and less than 10 ingredients, these are quick, easy and a crowd pleaser! If y0u love peanut butter, I also recommend that you try one of my most popular recipes, Keto Peanut Butter Bites (they taste likes Reece’s!). Enjoy!
Keto Peanut Butter CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer on high speed, cream together butter, confectioners swerve and brown swerve until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla, and peanut butter and beat until incorporated.
- Turn mixer speed to medium and slowly add almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and keep mixing until batter is smooth.
- Using your hands, roll out 12 equal sized balls (about 2 tbsp each) and place them 2-3 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet. (The batter will be pretty soft and sticky, so to form the cookies I like to spray my hands with cooking spray before handing the dough.)
- Spray a fork with cooking spray and then dip it in Confectioners'-style Swerve. Gently press down the fork onto each dough ball, pushing down the dough to about 1/3 inch thick, and then taking off the fork and turning it 90 degrees to press it down again, forming a criss-cross pattern. Keep dipping the fork in the swerve periodically to prevent it from sticking to the cookies.
- Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Make sure to keep an eye on the cookies, as almond flour as a tendency to burn quickly.