Who says you can’t enjoy bread when living a keto lifestyle! This keto zucchini bread is full of fall flavors and is completely keto approved! It’s also very easy to prep, and you’ll have fresh, hot bread to enjoy in just an hour.
Making Keto Zucchini Bread
Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees and lining a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper. The parchment paper makes it easy to remove the bread from the loaf pan, but if you don’t have any, you can use a bit of oil or cooking spray to grease the pan.
Shred two-medium-sized zucchinis. Once shredded, wring out the excess water by squeezing it through cheesecloth. If you don’t have a cheesecloth, you can also use a clean kitchen towel. Make sure to try to get as much excess moisture out of the zucchini as possible. Set aside.
Mix together the eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, and Brown Swerve in a large mixing bowl. Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder and mix until well combined.
Fold in the grated zucchini. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes before pouring it into the prepared loaf pan. If you’d like, you can sprinkle the top with pumpkin seeds or chopped walnuts.
Bake the bread for 35-45 minutes, until cooked through. You’ll know it’s ready when you can insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
Let the keto zucchini bread cool for 5-10 minutes in the loaf pan before transferring it to a cooling rack. You’ll want to let it cool completely so it thoroughly sets before slicing it into 1-inch pieces. Enjoy as-is, or with a bit of softened butter and a glass of milk or a warm cup of tea.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper.
- After you grate the zucchini, wring out any excess water by squeezing it through cheesecloth or a clean kitchen towel. Try to get as much excess moisture out of the zucchini as possible and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, and Brown Swerve. Add in almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder and mix until well combined. Fold in grated zucchini. Let sit for 5 minutes before pouring the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds or chopped walnuts if desired.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until cooked through and a toothpick inserted to the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes in the loaf pan before transferring the cake to a cooling rack. Let cool completely before slicing into 1-inch pieces.
You’ll find more bread and muffins here, and if you’re craving pizza with a crust, this Deep Dish Breakfast Pizza will fill your craving!
DianeAugust 18, 2022 at 1:02 pm
My daughter and I both love this recipe so much. After we finished the first loaf, couldn’t wait to make it again. Thank you for posting this awesome recipe!