A delicious keto bread recipe that is easy to prepare, and made with common keto ingredients. This bread stores well in the fridge or freezer. I often toast the bread and top it with butter, or use the slices to make a keto grilled cheese. This bread is also a key ingredient in my Keto Sausage Stuffing recipe.
Keto BreadPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line an 8”x4” loaf pan with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, mix eggs, flaxseed meal, water and melted butter until smooth and bubbles form.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt; beat until combined and thick.
- Scrape batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until bread is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when you put it through the middle of the loaf.
- Slice into ½-¾ inch slices.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days or up to 1 month in the freezer.