This simple and flavorful keto broccoli salad is one of my go-to recipes! It always pleases a crowd. It also pairs perfectly with a variety of dishes. My favorite is pairing it with BBQ. And it looks so pretty on the table!
If you’re looking for variety, try preparing this dish a few different ways. In other words, it’s great any way you make it! Try fresh or blanched, roasted, or steamed broccoli. My favorite part about this side dish is not only the crunch, but also the combination of sweet and savory. All of the flavors together make each bite a delight!
You can make this easy and quick side in just 10 minutes. It makes enough for 9 servings. If you’re serving a large group you can definitely double the recipe.
Start by making the dressing in just a minute or two. Measure out all of the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk to ensure the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Set aside to dress the salad after it’s prepared.
Next, toss together all of the salad ingredients in a large serving bowl. If using blanched or cooked broccoli, make sure to let the broccoli cool completely before adding.
Pour the prepared dressing over the broccoli and toppings. Toss lightly to make sure everything is evenly coated and mixed.
If you have leftovers, you can store this keto broccoli salad in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Hope you enjoy!
- 6 cups broccoli florets blanched or raw, but into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 8 oz bacon chopped and cooked (for a shortcut you can use pre-cooked bacon or bacon bits)
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together all of the salad ingredients (if using blanched broccoli, make sure to let it cool completely before adding). Pour the prepared dressing over the broccoli and toppings. Lightly toss to make sure everything is evenly coated and mixed.
- Store in the refigerator and use within 3 days.
Another side that always pleases a crowd are these Brussels Sprouts. Packed full of flavor and textures, it’s definitely a favorite! You can find several side dishes here to compliment all of your meals.