I love these Brussels sprouts because they are quick, easy, and made with simple ingredients. Salty pancetta with creamy goat cheese, crunchy pecans and crisp raw red onion make these Brussels pop with flavor and color! If y0u aren’t a fan of goat cheese, feel free to leave out the cheese, or sub for feta or blue cheese! Enjoy!
Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta, Goat Cheese and Pecans
- 2 oz pancetta cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz shaved brussels sprouts or 1 lbs whole brussels sprouts, stemmed and shredded
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup goat cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- In a large skillet, sautee pancetta until crisp and fat is rendered, for about 8 minutes.
- Add olive oil to pan and shaved brussel sprouts to hot pan. Cook 8-10 minutes, tossing periodically, until sprouts are carmelized and golden brown.
- Spoon onto a serving platter and top with crumbled goat cheese, toasted pecans, and red onion.