These dinner rolls are a game-changer for anyone who is missing bread. This recipe makes soft and fluffy pull-apart rolls that are slightly sweet. Think of these as a keto friendly spin on Hawaiian rolls! You can also use these for sandwiches, sliders, or as a side with your Thanksgiving feast!
Keto Dinner RollsPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9x9 in pan with cooking spray.
- Microwave mozzarella and cream cheese for 2 minutes, until edges are melted and bubbly. Take out, stir, and microwave for an additional minute. Take out and stir until mozzarella is smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder and swerve.
- Add mozzarella mixture and eggs to dry ingredients and start kneading with your hands. You can also do this in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Make sure everything is well mixed together. If the cheese is getting hard to work with, pop it in the microwave for 20 seconds and then continue kneading.
- Form into 9 equal sized balls and place 3x3 in the pan.
- Brush with melted butter or coconut oil. Bake for 20 min until golden brown.