Mornings are busy in our house, so I love to have grab and go options on hand! These keto-friendly blueberry muffins are delish, and perfect for a quick and easy breakfast! You can store these covered on the counter for up to two days, or in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week. I love to pop these into the microwave for 10 seconds and sometimes add a little salted butter. Enjoy!
Blueberry MuffinsPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 10 wells of a muffin pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, swerve, flaxseed meal, and baking powder.
- Mix in the avocado oil, almond milk, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest until batter is smooth.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin wells. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the tops are slightly golden.
- Store muffins on the countertop, covered, and enjoy within 2 days. You can also store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.