In honor of National Peanut Butter Day, I’m excited to share this Keto Peanut Butter Mousse. If you’ve heard the term peanut butter is the glue holding my life together, you’re going to love this recipe! One thing I really like about this recipe is that it’s ready in only 15 minutes, with minimal ingredients, most of which you likely have on hand. Once you have the ingredients it is a breeze to whip up and have everyone going peanut butter crazy!
This keto peanut butter recipe also stores well so feel free to store leftovers in a covered container for up to 5 days in the fridge!
Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- Whip heavy cream in mixing bowl for 2-3 minutes, until peaks form.
- Transfer whipped cream into separate bowl and place in refrigerator.
- Combine the cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl and blend for about 2 minutes, until smooth.
- Add confectioners Swerve and blend until smooth.
- Add Half and Half and blend until smooth.
- Gently fold in the chilled whipped cream until combined.
- Refrigerate mousse for 5 mins and then transfer to individual serving dishes.
- Enjoy! Optional: Top with peanuts and shaved sugar free chocolate.