If you have my first book, Simply Keto, then you know that my daughter and husband love pizza! Once we perfected personal keto pizzas, we decided to try our hand at low carb keto pizza egg cups. This combo is not only delicious, but it’s also quick and super easy to prepare. These are great for meal prepping for breakfast, but you can also have them as a quick snack on the go. Who says you can’t have pizza for breakfast?!
Keto Pizza Egg CupsPrint Pin Rate
- 2 oz pepperoni slices (I like to use large pepperoni slices)
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp marinara sauce no sugar added
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 pinch salt/pepper
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat 4 wells of a standard-sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line pepperoni (about 4-6 standard/medium sized slices, or 3 large slices - about half an ounce) in a single layer on the bottom and sides of one of the wells in the muffin tin. Repeat this in the three other prepared wells.
Crack an egg into each cup, being careful not to break the yolk. Top the egg whites with 1 tsp of marinara sauce each.
- Sprinkle each egg with oregano, salt and pepper. Place ½ slice of cheese on top of each egg.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs (12-13 minutes for runny yolks, 13-14 minutes for soft yolks, and 15-16 minutes for hard yolks).