Pancakes used to be one of my all time favorites before switching to keto, so I knew finding a good low carb pancake recipe would helpful when/if the craving popped up! I tried a few recipes, and ended up changing, and adding things until I discovered the perfect consistency and taste. Enjoy!
Cream Cheese Pancakes
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Packet of Stevia 1/2 tsp or 2-3 drops of liquid
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract Optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Blend on medium/high until smooth
- Use a fork to pop the large bubbles on the top of the batter
- Pour like regular batter into a preheated and greased pan - medium temperature
- Flip when sides are firm and bubbles appear evenly throughout.
- Top with butter and sugar free syrup (Or make your own syrup with maple extract, stevia and melted butter)