Tuscan Keto Chicken – Keto Karma Recipe
Hey guys! I love this recipe SO much that I wanted to share it with you! This is a keto-friendly, low carb, delicious dish! Give it a try and let me know what you think! It’s definately my favorite keto meal! Subscribe if you’d like to follow my weekly keto related updates and weigh-in videos! New videos every Sunday!
- Coat each breast lightly with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for approximately 15-25 mins depending on the thickness and size of each chicken breast. (Internal temp of 165F) ==5 minutes before the chicken breasts are done cooking,
- Add 1 Oz of goat cheese to each breast, then close the grill lid so the cheese can soften.
- Combine 1 TBS of butter with 1/4 cup onions and 4 freshly pressed garlic cloves in a pan.
- Simmer until onion and garlic are cooked.
- Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/4 cup of Dry white cooking wine to the onion and garlic, stir together and simmer to reduce mixture by almost half. (4-5 mins)
- Cube/slice remaining 7 TBS of cold butter and add to the sauce, little by little.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and let simmer for (2-3 mins) as you lower the heat, so that the sauce doesn't break.
- Add fresh chopped basil. Toss around in the sauce, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove chicken breasts topped with goat cheese from the grill, plate, and spoon tuscan sauce equally on each breast.
Enjoy with a side of zucchini noodles, or cauliflower garlic mashed potatoes!
PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS RECIPE IN FULL ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE WITHOUT PROPER ACCREDITATION. THANK YOU!
Gina in SpadesJuly 9, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Hi! This site looks amazing! Just made your (by way of lucky penny) keto pizza recipe last night. It was delicious!!! I didn’t get enough water out of the cauliflower but it tasted great just the same!!!! I also shared your vid on a fb group I belong to. Thanks for sharing! Loving this site. =)
SuzanneJuly 9, 2015 at 4:45 pm
Thank you so much! I’m so glad you tried the pizza, it can be hard to get the water out! I always feel like I got an arm workout in afterwards! Haha! Thank you so much for sharing and keep in touch!
ChristineNovember 20, 2015 at 1:06 pm
I had trouble with water in the crust too-have you ever tried this recipe: 1/2 cup finely grated raw cauliflower(I use my vitamix to break it up), 1/2 cup full fat mozzarella or Italian blend cheese, 1 egg. Mix all well and pat I to a buttered individual pizza pan(I love my cast iron flat skillet). Bake 450 degrees till golden. It’s incredible and no wetness at all!
ChristineNovember 20, 2015 at 1:08 pm
PS. Wow! I need to try this chicken recipe! It reminds me of my fave at Carrabbas, years ago!
SuzanneNovember 25, 2015 at 7:57 am
CrystalApril 15, 2016 at 8:24 am
Hi Suzanne! I just started my journey and found you! I’m in love!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I’ve been reading and watching your videos on and off on a sleepless night. What do you recommend if I don’t want to try goat cheese just yet? Like your thoughts on the second best cheese?
SuzanneApril 26, 2016 at 5:27 pm
Thank you! You can actually just skip the cheese if you want. I also like brie, and some triple cream cheeses.
Tracy ZimmermanMarch 1, 2017 at 8:18 am
I just made the Tuscan Chicken and it was great! Thank you for sharing.
Elizabeth SinkoSeptember 10, 2018 at 3:26 pm
I don’t like goat cheese can I replace it with mazzarella or any other type of cheese for the Tuscan chicken?
SuzanneJanuary 27, 2020 at 7:48 pm
Hi Elizabeth, if you want to make a substitution, I would use a soft cheese like cream cheese or boursin.
ChristineAugust 20, 2019 at 10:57 pm
I’m not a big grilled. Any recommendations for preparing on the stove or in the oven?
SuzanneSeptember 15, 2019 at 11:05 pm
Yes, just cook the chicken as your normally would in a pan or in the oven and then top with the cheese and sauce.
Bill SmithAugust 27, 2019 at 10:19 pm
I would love to make the Tuscan chicken, but I do not have a grill. Do you have oven directions?
SuzanneSeptember 15, 2019 at 10:57 pm
I would recommend using a grill pan on the stove top if possible over the oven.
NicJanuary 18, 2020 at 5:00 pm
What are the net carbs, total carbs, fiber, fat, and protein for this recipe please?
SuzanneJanuary 18, 2020 at 8:24 pm
Hi Nic, I just updated the nutrition information on this recipe. Enjoy!
Joyce BockSeptember 28, 2020 at 2:41 pm
I just made Tuscan chicken and it was delicious. I had not thought of using goat cheese on a chicken. Yum!
My favorite recipes of yours are the Rosemary roast pork chop and Camille’s pancakes. Also the brownies!
I’ve lost weight and kept it off. I am 74 so I stopped about ten pounds before my goal because my skin is not as elastic as it used to be. I feel great on Keto and can’t imagine going back to wheat and sugar!