Tuscan Keto Chicken – Keto Karma Recipe
Hey guys! I love this recipe SO much that I wanted to share it with you! This is a keto-friendly, low carb, delicious dish! Give it a try and let me know what you think! It’s definately my favorite keto meal! Subscribe if you’d like to follow my weekly keto related updates and weigh-in videos! New videos every Sunday!
- Coat each breast lightly with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for approximately 15-25 mins depending on the thickness and size of each chicken breast. (Internal temp of 165F) ==5 minutes before the chicken breasts are done cooking,
- Add 1 Oz of goat cheese to each breast, then close the grill lid so the cheese can soften.
- Combine 1 TBS of butter with 1/4 cup onions and 4 freshly pressed garlic cloves in a pan.
- Simmer until onion and garlic are cooked.
- Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/4 cup of Dry white cooking wine to the onion and garlic, stir together and simmer to reduce mixture by almost half. (4-5 mins)
- Cube/slice remaining 7 TBS of cold butter and add to the sauce, little by little.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and let simmer for (2-3 mins) as you lower the heat, so that the sauce doesn't break.
- Add fresh chopped basil. Toss around in the sauce, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove chicken breasts topped with goat cheese from the grill, plate, and spoon tuscan sauce equally on each breast.
Enjoy with a side of zucchini noodles, or cauliflower garlic mashed potatoes!
PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS RECIPE IN FULL ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE WITHOUT PROPER ACCREDITATION. THANK YOU!