This months Keto Krate featured low carb Paleo Wraps, which are great for breakfast burritos, sandwich wraps and so much more. I decided to use these wraps to recreate a low carb version of one of my favorite appetizers, avocado spring rolls! This recipe is quick, easy and delicious! I hope you all enjoy these as much as I did!
Paleo Wraps are 100% organic, paleo, raw, vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO.
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Roma tomato, diced
- 3 TBS Diced red onion
- 1-2 TBS Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Paleo wraps
- 1 TBS Coconut oil
- Optional dipping sauce: Ranch / Cilantro Dipping Sauce
- In a small bowl add sliced avocado, tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper, and gently toss to combine.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- On a flat surface, lay out one Paleo Wrap and place 1/3-1/2 of avocado mixture in the center of each wrap.
- Fold the paleo wrap inwards 1/2" on two parallell sides, then roll until mixture is completely covered.
- Repeat with remaining wraps and avocado mixture. Makes 2-3 total.
- Add spring rolls to frying pan and fry until evenly golden brown and crispy, about 30 seconds on each side. (These do cook fast, so keep a close eye on the temperature)
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute and then serve alone or with a ranch or cilantro dipping sauce.