The holidays are my favorite time of the year. I love getting together with family and friends to celebrate all we have to be thankful for throughout the year. Almost every holiday table always has a few of the same things – a turkey or ham, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and rolls. And you can have them all, even when you live the keto lifestyle! This keto cranberry sauce is a sweet (yet sugar-free) and easy classic holiday side. Add it to your table this holiday season.
Cranberry sauce is one of my favorite sides. I love it’s sweet and tart flavors. Warm or at room temperature, it still tastes great! If you’re serving a crowd, consider a double batch because it will go fast!
With only 6 ingredients, this recipe couldn’t be easier to make. It’s also ready in just 20 minutes. Simply add all of the ingredients into a large saucepan and stir together. Over high heat, bring the mixture to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat to low and stir often while the sauce simmers for 12-15 minutes. You will know the sauce is ready when the cranberries burst open. Remove from the heat. Place the cranberry sauce in fridge for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Keto cranberry sauce pairs perfectly with your holiday favorites like turkey, roasted garlic cauliflower mash and keto dinner rolls. And this raspberry swirl cheesecake not only looks gorgeous on your dessert table, it’s also decadent and delicious. Happy Holidays!
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice approx 1/2 lemon
- 2/3 cup Swerve confectioners-style sweetener
- 1 pinch cinnamon optional
- Add all of the ingredients into a large saucepan and stir together. Over high heat, bring the mixture to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat to low and stir often while the sauce simmers for 12-15 minutes, or until the cranberries burst open.
- Place cranberry sauce in fridge for at least 15 minutes before serving.
From appetizers to sides, main, and desserts, I share many more keto-friendly holiday recipes here.