Keto Cranberry SaucePrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8 people
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice approx 1/2 lemon
- 2/3 cup Swerve confectioners-style sweetener
- 1 pinch cinnamon optional
- Add all of the ingredients into a large saucepan and stir together. Over high heat, bring to mixture to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat to low and stir often while the sauce simmers for 12-15 minutes, or until the cranberries burst open.
- Place cranberry sauce in fridge for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Total Carbs: 18g - Fiber: 1g - Sugar Alcohol: 16g = Net Carbs: 1g
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 21kcal | Total Carbs: 18g | Fiber: 1g | Net Carbs: 1g | Sugar Alcohols: 16g