Baby, it’s cold outside! Let’s make some keto hot chocolate! This hot chocolate is the perfect way to treat yourself on a cold winter morning. It’s creamy, chocolaty, and sweet. You’ll have a hard time believing this hot chocolate is really keto-friendly!
This recipe is quick and easy. There are only four simple ingredients and it’s ready in around five minutes. It might just become your favorite go-to cold weather treat!
All that you’ll need to do is combine almond milk, heavy whipping cream, Swerve, and cocoa powder in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk well for 2 to 3 minutes, so that it doesn’t burn. 2-3 minutes should be a long enough cooking time. If you’d like it warmer, you can continue to whip it until the desired temperature is reached.
And if you’re really treating yourself, top your keto hot chocolate with whipped cream and a light dusting of cocoa powder. Enjoy!
Keto Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Swerve confectioners’ -style sweetener (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine all the ingredients. Whisk well for 2 to 3 minutes or until the desired temperature is reached.Optional: Serve topped with whipped cream and a light dusting of cocoa powder.
CALORIES: 142 | FAT: 14 g | PROTEIN: 2 g | NET CARBS: 3 g
For more drink recipes to keep you cozy when it’s cold outside, don’t miss this Oatmeal Cookie Coffee and this spicy and sweet Keto Hot Toddy. Both will warm up your mood and tummy on a cold, brisk day!
Since the holidays are around the corner, I have several keto-friendly holiday recipes that I hope will find a place on your table. This Raspberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake is always a crowd-pleaser and will definitely WOW your guests! If your visiting family and friends, these Sausage Balls are a perfect appetizer to share, and they always go quickly.