Baby, it’s cold outside! Let’s make some keto friendly hot chocolate!
This recipe is quick and easy with only four simple ingredients and ready in around five minutes!
Keto Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Swerve confectioners’ -style sweetener (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine all the ingredients. Whisk well for 2 to 3 minutes or until the desired temperature is reached.Optional: Serve topped with whipped cream and a light dusting of cocoa powder.
CALORIES: 142 | FAT: 14 g | PROTEIN: 2 g | NET CARBS: 3 g