This Spinach Artichoke Frittata is a perfect make ahead recipe to have on hand as a grab and go breakfast, cut into bite size pieces for a healthy appetizer, or paired with a salad as a light dinner. I love the flavor and texture of the artichoke hearts, and the spinach is a great way to get in some of your greens for the day.
Spinach Artichoke Frittata
- 2 6 oz jars marinated artichoke hearts drained (reserve liquid) and chopped
- 1 medium onion about 1 cup chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce optional
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese grated
- 2 c cheddar cheese shredded
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Drain marinade from 1 jar of artichokes into a frying pan. Drain remaining artichokes, discard liquid, and chop all artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- Heat chopped artichokes in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Stir in oregano, hot sauce, parsley, chopped spinach, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, and salt/pepper.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.